Product Marketing Manager
Salary $125,000 - $126,000 per year + bonus
Consultant Madeline Locher
Date posted March 13, 20192019-03-13 2019-04-16 consultancy permanent US New York New York USD 125000 126000 126000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A B2B Information solutions and consultancy agency that works with leading professionals in investment management, private equity, management consulting and global corporations is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to enable demand for the organization’s suite of products and services.
The Product Marketing Manager will play an integral role in innovating and executing a strategy for the company’s products and services. They will work alongside the Innovation Team to identify the motivators and behaviours of client users to best institute strategy.
This person will need experience in B2B Product marketing, as well as the ability to fully obtain a grasp of market competitors and products. They will need to be able to develop a high-level marketing strategy that differentiates the brand to each audience segment. The Company is a pioneer and demands a Product Marketing Manager that shares that passion to shape and improve solutions in tandem with their creativity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with product development team and innovation team to establish product launch plans and strategy
- Identifying areas for improvement in channel outreach and marketing materials
- Provide client service and sales team with appropriate materials to drive demand for products and services
- Ensure that materials and content are relevant and refined according to client
- Manage and execute campaigns, while guiding team and vendors
Key requirements include:
- 5-7 years of experience of product marketing and B2B experience
- Skill in digital marketing, demand generation, content marketing, storytelling, influencer marketing and product management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with multiple teams
- A strong track record of results in accordance with past marketing initiatives
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field