Online Marketing Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Location New York
Consultant Debbie Zhao
Date posted November 16, 2016
We are partnering with one of the most exciting companies in the online space and they are looking for an Online Marketing Manager.
In this creative position you will be responsible for driving customer growth through online acquisition, implementing tracking foundations, and launching online campaigns.
- Oversee SEM, display, paid social, and other paid online campaigns.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and agencies; you will hold them accountable for delivering on targets.
- Form ideas for creative ad campaigns, coordinating with content and design resources to deliver graphic assets and copy.
- Optimize ad and keyword campaigns, targeting/audience segmentation, and budgets and bids
- Measure, analyze, and report success metrics, while applying knowledge of statistics to pinpoint improvements for forecasting performance.
- Maintain and implement tracking, tags and linking of data sources to channels.
- Test and vet new opportunities.
- Run conversion rate optimization and landing page A/B testing
- Understand our customers and our competitors
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing or online media buying, with hands-on experience in paid search.
- Expertise in Google Sheets/Excel and experience with the following tools/platforms: GDN and Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook, Marketo, Salesforce.
- A data-driven approach and strong analytical skills
- A can-do, positive attitude, ability to drive projects to completion and operate independently.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- An experimental amd agile mindset, including the ability to pinpoint the root-cause of a problem and a willingness to step up to hit challenging goals.
- Experience marketing fin-tech products to small businesses or consumers is a bonus.