Lead Data Scientist Instructor
Location San Francisco
Consultant Anna Meyer
Date posted November 4, 2016
We’ve partnered with an exciting start-up that is looking to revolutionize the Ed-Tech space to help them find a Lead Data Scientist Instructor.
- Multiple years of experience in industry in a data scientist or software engineer
- Master's or PhD in a quantitative discipline such as engineering, statistics, or mathematics
- Deliver lectures and tutorials on scientific Python, SQL, probability, statistics, machine learning, and data engineering
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom
- Field student questions and provide feedback
- Refine curriculum and assignments through regular feedback
- Utilize student feedback and experimentation to continuously improve teaching
- Evaluate new tools, packages, and tutorials for use in the curriculum
- Contribute to local activities, such as meetups, conferences, workshops, etc.