Director Customer Experience Analytics
Salary $150000 - $180000 per year + Benefits
Location New York
Consultant Ben Rodgers
Date posted July 18, 2017
A Global leader in the Healthcare Insurance industry is actively seeking an experienced Director of Customer Experience – Data Analytics to join their organization in either of the following locations New York City, Hartford, CT and Wellesley, MA. The Director of Customer Experience – Data Analytics will play a pivotal role in enhancing the customer experience and working towards shaping the future of the organization.
About the Director of Customer Experience – Data Analytics:
In this unique and business critical Director of Customer Experience, Data Analytics position you will be responsible for leading the Customer Experience evolution and driving significant change to the customer journey across channels and throughout the customer lifecycle. Reporting into the Senior Director for the Data Science division this role will play a key part of the organisations success moving forward!
Customer Journey Experience:
- Developing a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to identify and prioritize opportunities to create exceptional customer experiences and inspire loyalty throughout the customer ownership journey.
- Making recommendations based on learnings from customer insights to further engage customers.
- Presents analysis based recommendations to domain experts and other senior management or to external business clients.
- Communicating trends and insights using both verbal and graphical representation.
Applied research, statistical analysis, data modeling and integration:
- Directs development of health data strategic plans, policies and procedures for analysis of cost containment, quality and pricing information.
- Directs development of statistical/analytical procedures, processes, policies, data reports and/or products and quality matrices that support internal and external constituents.
- Directs the application of appropriate research design and statistical procedures utilized in internal and external studies.
Project and department management:
- Manages budgets, plans and expenses; may have cost center responsibilities.
- Manages projects, people (in department or matrix environment), customer expectations and business priorities to achieve constituent satisfaction.
- Manages and builds a strong team through formal training, diverse assignments, coaching, mentoring and other development techniques.
- Motivates and is willing to understand and probe into technical details and mentors others to do the same.
Solutions consulting and decision support:
- Develops and participates in presentations and consultations to existing and prospective constituents on information services, capabilities and performance results.
- Prepares proposals in response to business requests from Integrated Informatics' internal and external clients.
- You ideally stem from a Data Science background. An strong understanding of Machine Learning, AI and Algorithms is essential
- We are seeking candidates with a strong track record in senior level client interfacing, whether that be internal or external.
- Strong analytical background in statistics and survival analysis, multivariate analysis, including segmentation, cluster and principal component analysis, time series analysis, predictive modeling, including linear and generalized linear models, decision trees, neural networks and non-linear models.
- Very strong programming knowledge and experience in SAS, SQL, Python, R and Hadoop
- Ideally Healthcare sector knowledge
- Hold a Masters Degree or higher
The Healthcare Insurance company is one of the most recognized in the industry and is expanding in the US market. Traditionally, one of the oldest Healthcare Insurance firms in the US, they are looking to make significant improvements in their consumer practice leading to the creation of these roles. They have a demanding yet rewarding culture and each staff member is encouraged to push themselves professionally with the company providing tools for personal development and career progression.
If you have the experience as above and are wanting to progress your career as a Director Of Customer Experience, this could be the role for you. Please apply on the link or reach out to me directly!