Director of Informatics
Salary $140000 - $180000 per year + Benefits
Location New York
Consultant Ben Rodgers
Date posted July 18, 2017
A unique and cutting edge role has just become available at a Global Healthcare Insurance provider based in New York. In this individual contributor role, the Director of Informatics will be responsible for management of cross-functional teams of analysts, clinicians, and managers whilst providing leadership and mentor-ship. You will hold primary responsibility for the delivery of analytic projects that provide tactical and strategic solutions to the organizations transformation plans.
A brand new position as Director of Informatics has become available at one of the Industry’s leading Healthcare Insurance Providers. In this business critical role you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing applied statistical research and custom analysis of integrated healthcare data.
- Being fundamental to the strategy and vision of the department.
- Driving the overall design or methodology of tactical and strategic solutions that satisfies information needs across products, segments and clients.
- Being integral to the development of data reports and/or products that will enhance the retention of current market share and attract new business by demonstrating cost containment and quality initiatives.
- Building and maintaining internal and external key relationships.
- Leadership in negotiation and influencing sound business decisions based on data, results and information derived from industry trends, research findings, and reports.
- Directing the development and delivery of analytical solutions in support of healthcare business initiatives that drive the short and long-term objectives of the company.
- Managing projects, people, customer expectations and business priorities to achieve constituent satisfaction.
- Ensuring that project deliverables are met and exceeded.
- 10 or more years of healthcare, health insurance, or pharmaceutical industry analytic experience.
- A strong background in Machine Learning and Data Science
- Technical expertise in Hadoop, Hive, R, Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and in the external health care environment.
- Deep knowledge of health care industry, policy, research design, univariate and multivariate statistical analyses, predictive modeling, case-mix and risk adjustment methods
The Healthcare Insurance company is one of the most recognized in the industry and is expanding in the US market. Traditionally, one of the oldest Healthcare Insurance firms in the US, they are looking to make significant improvements in their consumer practice leading to the creation of this role. They have a demanding yet rewarding culture and each staff member is encouraged to push themselves professionally with the company providing tools for personal development and career progression.
If you have the experience as above and are wanting to progress your career as a Director ofInformatics, this could be the role for you. Please apply on the link or reach out to me directly!