Location San Francisco
Consultant Mary McKinley
Date posted July 18, 2017
We have partnered with a company in the mobile marketplace space, and they are looking for a Data Analyst. This individual will be a creative, results-oriented, and agile problem solver that can deliver business value quickly.
- Identify actionable insights by implementing and designing analyses that track key business and product metrics
- Suggest Marketing and Product improvements and influence the direction of the business by successfully communicating your analyses
- Collecte & translate data and informational needs into important business analysis
- Manage the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products through business intelligence
- Integrate research and market analysis and usability studies into product requirements to omptimize user satisfaction
- Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or Operational Research,
- Three to five years experience in an Analytics/Data Science role
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with large-scale data analysis
- Experience with statistical software packages such as Python & R
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Excellent communicator in both technical and business discussions with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to visually communicate and present data, analyses and findings