Director, Data Analytics
Location San Francisco
Consultant Mary McKinley
Date posted July 18, 2017
We are working with an inventive company in the financial services space and they are looking for a Director of Data Analytics. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a talented team of data scientists and analysts.
- Make data insights that drives the company's strategies
- Build and manage a team of talented data scientists and analysts.
- Work with members the executive team to define & identify impactful data modeling & analyses that will create scale, growth, and optimization. You will cover the most important parts of the company's operations: product performance, underwriting, risk, marketing. and capital markets
- Create new LTV models to optimize our contactable customer and prospect base
- Keep track of demographic and behavioral trends across customer segments
- At least 8 years of experience building & leading data science and analytics teams.
- Very analytic, strong communication skills, and a demonstrated track record of translating data insights into actionable outcomes; resulting in business growth.
- A proven record of working with teams in a fast-paced organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or other Quantitative discipline. Advanced degree or experience a bonus
- Advanced Tableau skills, with the ability to produce dashboard designs that display data in a simple way. Tableau expertise should be both Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop.
- Proficient in SQL, machine learning, and predictive models in R or Python is necessary.
- Self-motivated and very results-driven in a deadline-driven & fast-paced environment
- Excellent people leadership skills