Senior Data Analyst
Salary $140000 - $160000 per year + bonus
Consultant Jamie King
Date posted October 18, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Data Analyst to join a global leader in the Financial Services industry.
A new opening has arisen for a Senior Data Analyst to join a global leader in the Financial Services space. The role is based in the heart of New York City and will give you the chance to fully immerse yourself with the latest tools and technologies.
This is a hands on position for someone who is self motivated and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. You will be involved in the end to end cycle from idea generation through to implementation.
- Construct end to end POC data applications whilst performing detailed data analysis.
- Liaise with stakeholders and key internal partners to support product development.
- Development of data pipelines.
- Research into new ideas and applications for key data products.
- Work closely with the engineering and product teams on multiple projects.
- Analyzing key behavioral trends to ensure clients are getting the most out of their data.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- A background in development would be a huge advantage.
- Significant exposure to Hadoop, Python and SQL.
- Experience with Impala, Hive and Tableau.
- Strong experience in data mining.
- Previous data product development experience.