Business Process Manager
Salary $80000 - $90000 per year
Consultant Neil Wittensleger
Date posted November 19, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Working with the Senior Director of the group, you will be assisting them with documenting all current processes as well as highlighting areas of risk and improvement to increase productivity.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Engage with the team to ensure they embrace the new process once it is implemented
Ensure that all standard operating procedures, systems and processes are continuously enforced and optimized with the relevant "owner" and stakeholder.
- Provide end-to-end project management for business wide initiatives to ensure the delivery of the initiative in full
- Standardizing documentation and processes across all functions working with team heads and stakeholders, ensuring that all aspects of process are communicated with all stakeholders and ensuring crystal clear clarity on all aspects.
- Lead all aspects of business and operations process mapping, ensuring that all processes and systems and adequately documented.
- Provide project tracking and transparency to all stakeholders.
- Aggregating stakeholder views on cross functional projects.
- Act as a solutions architect for roadblocks and the key resource for executive management to ensure effective time compression and project delivery.
- Identify and create a business process and formalize a set of tasks and activities that help accomplish the business objectives
- Identify and evaluate key risk areas and recommend improvements
- Monitor the results of improvement projects and compose necessary reports
- Understand and enhance process effectiveness and ensure continuous improvements are made
- Redesign business processes where need be
- Influence stakeholders who are being affected by change by engaging them and ensuring they understand the need and benefit for change
To be successful in this role you must have:
- BA/BS degree
- Further certificates or advanced degree highly regarded but not essential
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to document and process complex business models