Location San Francisco
Consultant Anna Meyer
Date posted December 1, 2016
A rare Art Director opportunity has opened up at one of the Bay Area’s most exciting start-ups in the Fin-Tech space.
In this creative position you will be responsible for creating and communicating concepts that inspire.
- Design various content, graphics, and deliverables across online and offline platform
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that all visuals send a powerful message
- Work with developers on feasibility of design
- Collaborate with design team to generate new ideas
- Maintain high quality on creative and presentation
- Multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- 4+ years of design experience
- High energy, good sense of humor and a curious mind
- Exceptional design skills and detail oriented
- Experience on large cross-channel initiatives
- Fluent in digital and offline marketing mediums
- Strong expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, HTML/dHTML and Web browser capabilities, and strong typographical, motion graphic, and interaction design skills. Sketch is a plus.
- BA in Fine or Graphic Arts degree a plus
- Financial experience a plus