Senior/Lead Product Designer
Location San Francisco
Consultant Anna Meyer
Date posted April 4, 2017
We’ve partnered with an exciting start-up that is looking to revolutionize the real estate space by helping them find a Senior/Lead Product Designer.
About the Senior/Lead Product Designer role:
In this position you will be in charge of characterizing best practices and establishing the framework to guarantee that the company keeps on deliver superb experiences that make our site effective and drive the business. This is a great opportunity for an innovative person who is eager to make a significant impact.
- Lead visual experience outline
- Help upgrade image by making new models and polish existing plans
- Deliver assets required by the development team
- Work intimately with other teams to comprehend client needs, business limitations, and technical tradeoffs
- Create and keep up style guides to quicken improvement and guarantee consistency
- Able to prioritize everyday business needs and gain ground on essential long term business goals
- 5–7+ years of visual experience design.
- Know how to run design sprints and encourage user input.
- Strong portfolio including numerous products you have lead, particularly on desktop and mobile web. Responsive design experience.
- Comfort working over a wide scope of fidelities, from rough portrayals to very clean production ready resources.
- Involvement with high-volume, client-driven web-based businesses.
- Shown capacity to deliberately consider and oversee design.