Salary Competitive Salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Mary McKinley
Date posted May 19, 2017
We are working with a leading company in the mobile marketplace space, and they are looking for a Product Designer.
- Help generate designs and ideas that meet current style and brand guidelines, while assisting with guest needs, business needs, and innovation that support developed goals.
- Creation & design of UX deliverables, ranging from creative design layouts to interactive wireframe simulations
- Establish & uphold positive relationships with internal and external teams and collaborate with team colleagues, internal and external partners.
- Assist in the development, analysis, and execution of usability and accessibility testing
- Work with engineering and product to design practical and elegant solutions that we can ship quickly and iterate on
- Provide designs for multiple edge cases to avoid uncertainty
- Evaluate & advance on your designs with metrics
- Competitor analysis & benchmarking
- User stories & wireframes
- Able to design an entire mobile app UI from ideation stage to production
- Experience shipping and designing mobile products
- Portfolio demonstrating UI work
- Team player with experience working with engineers
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment
- Proficiency in Adobe CC and Sketch
- Proficiency in one of Origami / Invision / Framer / Adobe XD /other Prototype tools
- Understanding of Android & iOS design guidelines
- Experience with in the e-commerce mobile industry