Lead UX Designer
Location San Francisco
Consultant Anna Meyer
Date posted June 22, 2017
We are working with an innovative company in the developer automation space, and they are looking for a Lead UX Designer. This company has an incredible founding team and is backed by some of the most well known VCs in the Silicon Valley.
- Design the user interface and overall user experience
- Manage effective design processes with engineering, product management, and customers
- Communicate with developers and understand how they work
- Deliver wireframes, mockups, and various designs to communicate your solutions to design hurdles
- Degree in UX, Human Computer Interaction, product design, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong design portfolio. You have built multiple successful products.
- Prior founding team experience. You favor ability & action to make a big impact with a small team. Comfortable in a startup environment.
- Excellent communicator, Solution-focused., High EQ
- Experience in SaaS design and frontend development skills,
- Software development, developer tools and processes experience is a bonus