Location Redwood City
Consultant Kirby Ruiz
Date posted September 2, 2016
We are partnering with one of the most exciting companies in the gaming space and they are looking for a Executive Producer.
- Provide leadership for the development of new games
- Partner with product management to meet objectives
- Develop an actionable direction to serve as the guide for the team.
- Set the identity of a game while maintaining consumer need.
- Integrate consumer insights and research into the design.
- Ensure games are achieving their goals.
- Motivate people and teams to pursue project goals.
- Create and pitch new game concepts.
- Six plus years of design experience in game development
- Experience as a leader with successful shipped products
- Knowledge of social and mobile games
- A understanding of all aspects of game production
- Team-player with experience working with different teams