Location San Francisco
Consultant Kayla Bograd-Denton
Date posted April 7, 2017
An exciting start-up in the e-commerce space is looking to fill a Product Manager position.
- Create a plan and follow through on that plan.
- Create new and different ways to improve the product and overall the company.
- Share your beliefs and opinions, your voice will directly drive the company.
- Strong organization is crucial for our success.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience working with product teams
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical roots motivated by curiosity
- Defend your ideas with confidence
- Basic SQL proficiency
- Basic understanding of CSS and HTML
- Prior experience with data analysis tools