Location San Francisco
Consultant Anne Ngo
Date posted May 3, 2017
A rare Product Manager opportunity has opened up at one of the Bay Area’s most exciting start-ups in the Internet space.
- Assist in leading the technical development, ideation, and launch of ground-breaking products
- Help create shared vision throughout the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product implementation
- Assist driving product development with a team of designers and engineers
- Incorporate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to boost user satisfaction
- Analyze and define metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand the company's competitive and strategic position and deliver products that are renowned best in the industry
- At least 3 years product design, product management experience
- Analytical and organizational skills
- 3 plus years of practice in technical architecture of mobile applications.
- 2 plus years experience designing user interfaces
- 2 plus years experience producing examples through mock ups and wire frames
- Programming and engineering experience is a plus.
- Basic skill in SQL.
- At lease one year experience working in active development environment.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical field is ideal.