Director of Product Management
Location San Mateo
Consultant Kayla Bograd-Denton
Date posted May 17, 2017
An exceptional opportunity as a Director of Product has opened up at an exciting start-up in the Internet space.
In this leading role/position you will be responsible for innovatively communicating to and training customers on the company's next generation of features.
- Work with customers to find new features, spec them for development and turn into production.
- Drive and own a spectacular user experience beginning to end, including everything from first touch to service processes to product UI.
- Head the entire communication of features and capabilities through in-product messaging, videos, presentations, documentation, online tutorials, etc.
- Analyze and track trends in the industry and competitive activities.
- Help with consumer engagements as a key product evangelist.
- Grow and manage the product management team.
- Implement product pipeline practices throughout the product team and across the company.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or computer science
- MBA preferred
- Proven creative ability
- At least 10 years of software industry experience along with product management
- Demonstrated team management skills
- Phenomenal written communication skills (MUST be able to to copy-edit content created by others and produce error-free documentation)
- Vibrant presentation and customer interaction skills (must be comfortable presenting live on-stage or to small groups)
- Required to provide examples of work including presentations, training (or promotional) videos, and written documentation