Director of Product
Location Menlo Park
Consultant Anne Ngo
Date posted July 17, 2017
Invested by the top industry leaders in e-commerce and technology, our client provides a B2B2C SaaS solution for online retailers to make gifting easier for its consumers. They have successfully partnered with multi-billion dollar global retailers to utilize its unique technology and revolutionize the e-commerce industry as a whole.
About the Senior Product Manager role:
We are looking to hire a Director of Product to define and manage the product roadmap and product strategy by understanding the needs of partners, customers, and various stakeholders.
- Define and manage the product roadmaps and backlogs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering, Sales, and Design in an angile environment through scope and delivery
- Define and measure product metrics and KPIs
- Continually improve and evolve the product by incorporating feedback based on user testing, experimentation and analytics
- Must have start-up experience
- At least 5+ years of product management experience with consumer-facing products
- Demonstrates strong data-driven and analytical skills is ideal
- Technical background in understanding product features and functionalities is preferred
- Proven ability to manage successful product from inception to launch is essential If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.