Senior Product Manager
Location San Francisco
Consultant Anne Ngo
Date posted July 17, 2017
We are working with a leader in the software space to help them find a Senior Product Manager.
- Define the product strategy for key parts of the company.
- Understand the needs of our customers.
- Lead product managers through quick product experimentation cycles, to find new products.
- Join together with groups across the company to create an awesome product.
- Pay attention to our fast moving market.
- Minimum 8 years product management experience.
- In depth understanding of user-centered design principles
- Proven experience developing, managing, and launching web-based software products.
- High level of technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with various methodologies, including, evidence-led product design hypothesis-driven planning, and customer development.
- Experience working in a data-driven workplace
- Must be self-motivated and able to be successful in a non-traditional entrepreneurial environment.