Senior Product Manager
Salary $160000 - $180000 per year + Benefits
Location New York
Consultant Ben Rodgers
Date posted May 11, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A newly created opportunity exists for a Senior Product Manager to join one of the biggest video platforms in the world in their expanding NYC office. As part of its growing activities, they are looking to enforce their programmatic and monetization product by building their own video ad stack to deliver new monetization solution for their own ecosystem around online, mobile and TV, and provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers. The role of Senior Product Manager will be integral to how the business develops and releases new products.
As the Senior Product Manager you will:
- Leverage data-driven analysis to define ad product strategy & format in the aim to optimize revenue and to improve the experience for the company, thier partners and users
- Define & create advertising product priorities and define roadmaps for the Ads Squad and the Exchange product
- Work closely with business teams to market and appropriately monetize new products
- Support business development teams by providing assistance and product overview for new integrations
- Building a comprehensive set of Product Specs, and working with our engineering team to translate this into a real product
- Management of 3rd-party ad vendor and partner relationships
- Experience in managing mobile advertising platforms and vendors relationships is a plus
A Senior Product Manager will have experience in:
- Being a strategic thinker who can bring insights from the market into our discussions.
- Having knowledge of SSPs, RTB, AdServers or Publisher Products, in particular in the mobile area (mobile web and in app) would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of online video advertising industry
- Video ad serving platforms is a plus (Rubicon, Doubleclick, PubMatic, SpotXchange, LiveRail) and programmatic products (Open RTB, Deal ID)
- Understanding of DMPs and data-driven ad products
- Monetization of large online publishers
- Previous experience on cross-platform advertising solution (IPTV, mobile, tablet…)
- Understanding of market trends and publisher expectations
- Implement technical advertising solutions and quickly solve issues
- Being a team player with excellent analytical and social skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ad Tech Background :
If this is you, please don't hesitate to get in touch!