Regional Sales Manager
Salary $70,000 - $100,000 per year
Consultant Madeline Locher
Date posted April 8, 20192019-04-10 2019-06-07 sales 7 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters
One of the leading aluminum system specialists, develops and produces systems that are matched to each other for windows and doors, curtain walls, roller shutters, roller doors and sun protection. heroal systems are an international company setting standards in innovation and quality in the space.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for expanding the presence of the company in the Pacific South West region by developing relationships with manufacturers and/or fabricators and subsequently selling products. The position will heavily focus on business development with new clients and marketing of the company's products and capabilities within the region. There is a small existing client base throughout the US where thorough account management will be expected leading to increased levels of customers retention and an increase in product usage.
- Candidate MUST be willing to travel throughout their designated region (California, Arizona, Nevada)
- Acquire new accounts via leads, cold-calling and other strategic selling solutions.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Collaborate, manage, and implement price strategies.
- Manage the sales Input/Forecast of Forecasting Process (Demand Planning), manages changes upon feedback of the process
- Create data, budgets and reports to support business, i.e.: Monthly report on sales/marketing activity.
- Represent company at important industry events and participate in industry specification activities
- Experience selling into the Manufacturing space.
- Be a self starter and have a track record of managing a large patch.
- Enthusiasm for the product and insutry.