Senior Account Manager - Travel
Salary $85000 - $100000 per year + + bonus
Location New York
Consultant Hannah O'Loughlin
Date posted September 27, 2016
A global organization head quartered out of Asia and operating within the Travel & Tourism space is currently expanding in the US market and is in search of an energetic and dynamic Senior Account Manager. With a growing office in the heart of Manhattan, the successful candidate will report to the Regional Sales Manager, and support the Market Management Group.
About the Senior Account Manager Role
As the Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of Market Managers in identifying, developing and managing successful hotel partnerships.
- Lead a team of market managers in identifying, developing and managing successful hotel partnerships
- Develop and implement a strategy for the team’s business development activities, to monitor and strengthen the productivity of new and established partnerships
- Coordinate with senior management on strategic planning and objectives
- Implement tools for the regular tracking, review and reporting of performance of teams in delivering KPIs and targets
- Develop and own relationships with key decision makers at hotels, technology partners and other relevant partners
- Train and inform partners on technologies, tools and model
- Represent the company at relevant trade-shows, workshops and events to promote the brand and products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a leadership role
- Past success in mentoring, managing and building solutions-focused teams
- Understanding of the principles of business metrics associated with e-commerce and online partnerships
- Strong analytical acumen, with the ability to build and drive team KPI's
- Experience within the hotel or travel industry, especially OTA channels, will be highly advantageous, although not essential
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with the ability to influence external and internal stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate various proposals to potential partners
- Be a Team player with a Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Success in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
A global organization that currently employs over 2000 people across the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia, they are one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. They offer great opportunities for career progression and global mobilization, along with travel discounts and other benefits.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online.