Director of Customer Success, North America
Location San Francisco
Consultant Abbey Johnson
Date posted September 30, 2016
As the Director of Customer Success, North America at this series B mobile analytics Saas start up in San Francisco, you will be responsible for building and managing a top tier Customer Success team while driving market penetration, SDK integration, and platform adoption. The Director of Customer Success will be an integral part of the business's growth both locally in San Francisco and all across North America.
- Develop the operational strategy and vision for Customer Success team
- Work collaboratively across other business functions including support engineering, sales, product, and engineering
- Serve as the escalation point for customer issues
- Manage renewals, upsell, churn reduction, and platform adoption
- Keep on top of industry trends and maintain an attitude of curiousity to stay a step ahead of the competition
- Hire, develop, and retain top talent for your Customer Success team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a track record of academic excellence
- 5+ years of B2B Customer Success experience
- Self-starter, exceptional team motivator and a doer
- Proven experience in building Customer Success and or Technical organizations, the metrics, and the expected results
- A bottom-up doer, rather than a top-down thinker
- Highly customer-focused and oriented
- Strong analytical skills and effective upsell and churn reduction capabilities
- Demonstrated track record of establishing Customer Success programs resulting in strong relationships, business retention, and growth
- Must be able to travel 25%
This Saas company is truly making waves in the marketing analytics space. Headquartered in Israel, they've grown quickly and are building a significant presence in San Francisco and New York. They are a highly motivated team of self-starters who love being part of a high growth start up.
If you love building teams, working with customers, and are technically savvy this is the role for you! To find out more, please apply. This is an immediate need, so don't wait!