Customer Success Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location San Francisco
Consultant Abbey Johnson
Date posted September 28, 2016
As a customer success manager for this series B mobile attribution start up based in San Francisco, you will be responsible for helping clients get the most our of our product, facilitating the onboarding process, and filtering through client feedback to help the Product and R&D team innovate new features.
Ultimately, you’re there to ensure that our customers are more successful in the vibrant San Francisco market.
- Ability to manage clients’ accounts on all levels: technical, business, support, and product
- Handle new feature releases
- Provide client feedback internally
- Provide client training and webinars
- Upsell existing clients
- Introduce new features
Desired Skills and Experience
- Product management sense/familiarity - a must
- Web marketing and digital advertising experience
- Mobile (iOS, Android) advertising experience
- Some technical background
As a customer success manager in this high growth start up, you’ll be the working closely with clients to understand their needs and help them be successful. If you’re a self-starter and are diligent about ensuring a smooth onboarding process, teaching best practices and making sure implementations are done correctly, then this is the job for you.