Salary $80000 - $100000 per year + 75-100%
Location New York
Consultant Lauren Montella
Date posted December 7, 2016
A newly created Account Manager position has become available at a global, cloud-based SaaS company that has been experiencing tremendous growth. The role will work out of their New York office located right in the heart of the city. The Account Manager will report in to the VP, Client Sales and is the perfect position for a Sales professional who is a leader in their field.
- The proper candidate should thoroughly understand the business models of our midsized US customers and to progress the relationship thru cross-selling and up-selling products and services to ultimately grow recurring revenue
- This person will meet with customers regularly, assess their needs, and take a consultative sales approach to build trust and loyalty
- The candidate will work in tandem with existing account-owning Account Executives, Client Success Managers, and Regional Vice-Presidents to ensure the customer’s needs are being regularly met
- This is accomplished by participating and leading meetings, engaging other corporate resources as required and partaking in regional forecast calls and account planning sessions
- The Account Manager will also be responsible for forecasting weekly sales activity to ensure that key monthly sales targets are met
- This is primarily a farmer position, the ideal candidate should be confident in maintaining existing relationships with clients in addition to having experience in the "hunter" role as well.
- Keep churn at or less than 1% of recurring revenue
- Forecast bookings and recurring revenue with high accuracy
- Lead discovery efforts, qualify and create new opportunities from prospecting efforts and assist others
- Maintain a majority of reference customers
- Articulate the business value of the product and repeatedly practice the NVMWAY Sales Methodology
- Converse with Account Executives, Customer Support, Client Success and Product Management teams to convey key functional needs that better serve the customer
- 2-5 years experience in cloud software sales as an Account Executive or Account Manager with high performance and attainment. ** IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN SaaS OR CLOUD SOFTWARE SALES PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or a similar CRM - Sales and Service Clouds.
- Experience with sales methodologies like Challenger, Sandler and/or Value Selling.
- Bachelors Degree in Arts or Sciences.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.