Senior Manager/Director of Account Management
Location San Francisco
Consultant Abbey Johnson
Date posted November 28, 2016
We are working alongside an innovative marketing & advertising company that is searching for a Senior Manager/Director of Account Management.
In this leading role, you will be responsible for building long term relationships , delivering on business revenue targets, and identifying new market opportunities
- Consultative selling experience with proven success of creating long term client relationships.
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly and monthly revenue goals.
- Work closely with product and client services teams to communicate client feedback internally.
- Pinpoint areas of new market or revenue opportunity
- Capture all account details and customer notes in our CRM system.
- Attend influential industry events and trade shows to actively represent our client's brand presence.
- Build trusting relationships with both external and internal partners.
- BA/BS degree
- At least 5 years in a Sales/AM/BD role, working with marketing teams of mobile app developers and overall digital marketing teams.
- Strong rolodex within key performance marketing verticals, including but not limited to, Lifestyle, Gaming, Travel, Commerce, etc.
- Excellent understanding of mobile marketing ecosystem and the companies in this space including but not limited to, ad trackets, ad networks, PMDs, exchanges, analytics/data companies.
- Experience working for companies in the mobile ad space
- Familiar with mobile/performance metrics such as CPV, CVR, CPM, CPC, CPI, ROI, ARPU, LTV.
- Experience with SaaS based business models also a bonus
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting/exceeding revenue targets, with a demonstrated success at maintaining long-term and strong client relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic start up environment.
- Team player mindset.
- Great problem-solving skills and immaculate business judgment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel