Merchandising Analyst- Luxury Goods
Salary $45000 - $55000 per year + Package
Consultant Adam Woolley
Date posted May 4, 2017
A new position as Merchandising Analyst has just arisen within a historic and market leading luxury goods company based in Connecticut. Working closely with a dedicated and experienced team of experts this opportunity will afford the successful applicant high levels of autonomy and exposure to both the B2B and B2C operations. Recognized as a market leader, the company consists of a number of specialist businesses spanning over 20 countries.
In this business critical Merchandising Analyst position you will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance of customer portals and analysis/ reporting of buying trends, in addition to driving supplier relationships. Offering a visible and accountable culture, this role is suitable for an individual with strong time management skills, experience with supplier management and an excellent understanding of database maintenance and reporting. Working in a close knit team and reporting to the Merchandising Manager you will gain a wide exposure to business functions and senior staff members such as Merchandising VP’s.
- Track, coordinate and report data from multiple sources to ensure accurate inventory and goods listing.
- Manage third party and supplier relationships across digital, print and trade-show formats.
- Provide first contact support to suppliers and retailers on logistical or merchandise queries.
- Support effective brand placement and delivery of visual merchandise via cross functional working with Marketing and Sales.
- Monitor and track inventory, stock and sales of designated product lines across B2B and B2C channels in E-Commerce and store settings.
- Promote the best setting for increased sales activity by presenting report findings to Merchandising team.
- Periodical stock and merchandise check to guarantee integrity of product information.
- Bachelors Degree, ideally with a Communications major
- Prior experience in business or consumer analysis
- Strong time management skills with the ability to oversee and progress multiple work streams simultaneously
- Ability to manage important remote relationships with minimal face to face contact
- Knowledge of luxury goods/ fashion market preferable
- Systems and data management experience essential, ideally in B2B and B2C marketing setting
- Driven, resourceful and passionate
If you are interested in finding out more about this Merchandising Analyst role please apply today.