Senior Account Manager
Salary $100000 - $150000 per year
Consultant Hannah O'Loughlin
Date posted June 21, 2017
This rapidly growing, global technology start-up who is at the forefront of their business intelligence solution, is seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their Bentonvillle team and play a critical role in the success of the US business.
In this newly created position, the Senior Account Manager will be the key driver behind developing long lasting relationships with the companies largest account.
- Managing existing key customers and developing new accounts in USA.
- Foster contacts and relationships with retailers key decision makers to excel sales activities.
- Work with relevant stakeholders across departments to develop action plans whenever required.
- Lead projects and ensure time, content and quality in accordance with project objective.
- Continuous market research and analysis to identify areas for growth of opportunities.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments.
- At least 8 years of experience in business development, marketing and key account management.
- Excellent communication and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to build relationships with top management and decision makers.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with customers at all levels.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player with the ability to work within a small team
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Business Development professional to join a growing international technology start-up, in the BI space. If you have the experience, solid relationship building skills and the ability to hit the ground running in this newly created position, please apply today!