Senior User Acquisition Manager
Location San Francisco
Consultant Bethan James
Date posted July 17, 2017
We are working with a leading mobile app startup, and they are looking for a Senior User Acquisition Manager. They have recently raised a further 50 million in funding and have over 50 million monthly active users across the globe. This role will be responsible for managing UA activity across 3 regions and multiple channels.
- Manager US, California & AU user acquisition campaigns to increase users, ROI, and revenue
- Oversee Apple & Google channels
- Manage one user acquisition associate
- Test and bring on new mobile ad network channels and partners
- Communicate weekly recommendations and results to the marketing team.
- Keep track of competitive best practices, keep pace with industry trends and introduce new ideas for optimizing performance.
- Excellent quantitative skills, problem solving skills, and data-driven mindset.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in managing paid acquisition campaigns.
- At least 1 year of management experience.
- Experience with social media channels and mobile ad networks
- Experience with funnel optimization, creative testing, campaign performance optimization, and ROI calculation.
- Proficient with Excel and Tableau.