Customer Success Manager
Location San Francisco
Consultant Lyndsay Hanley
Date posted July 17, 2017
We are working with an innovative company in the mobile workforce space, and they are looking for a Customer Success Manager. This individual will be a critical front-line link between many departments to make sure their customers are satisfied.
- Onboarding of new customers & clients
- Help with initial creation of data to get them up and running
- Help with a guided explanation of the product to guarantee they are familiar with the basic functionality
- Help the customer with training, documentation, and support as they build their mobile team.
- Current Customer Continued Success
- Interact often with current customers and make sure they are supported through our Customer Success Program.
- Create success plans for customers
- Monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts; provide sharp insight into how customers are using our service, and what we can do to improve
- Responsible for growing & maintaining utilization of your assigned customers.
- Internal Product and Team Communication
- Be a liaison between product management, support and the customer
- Collaborate with professional services to introduce new consulting opportunities and monitor transitions
- Work collaboratively with PR and marketing teams on building customer reference-ability
- 3+ years experience directly managing customer accounts and relationships
- A demonstrated ability to develop technical knowledge, learn new products, and apply new skills in a fast paced environment.
- Pre-sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented is essential.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce and/or ServiceNow is preferred
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk is preferred
- Previous experience working with distributed teams and offshore is preferred