Customer Success Manager
Salary $80,000 - $90,000 per year + Equity
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Ethan Vandeventer
JobRef 118882/0012019-07-13 2019-09-01 sales permanent US New York New York 120 E. 23rd Street 10010 USD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for an opportunity in tech? An algorithmic software-based company that helps recent graduates and people at the start of their professional careers is looking to grow their team and hire two new Customer Success Managers. This company has secured $5Million in funding during two VC rounds and is on track to secure additional funding. In this role, you will be two reporting lines away from the founders of the company and can learn from higher management. You will join a sales team of five, including two existing CSMs, account managers and a senior account manager. You will oversee a portfolio of accounts totalling $500k, working closely with the account manger to ensure client goals are met and exceeded.
The company is looking to hire two CSMs to join their team. One of these positions will report into the Head of Sales while the other will report into a Senior Account Manager. Both CSMs will need:
- Prior experience in customer success preferred but not required
- Experience having worked with or as an account manager/executive
- Cultivate broader usage of the product suite within each account and create opportunities for the Account Management and Sales teams to grow existing business
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (as you will communicate with both clients and internal teams
- Product and data focused mindset. Previous experience in data or data analysis preferred
You will join a tight-knit, determined and fun team that collaborates together and supports each team member throughout each success. You will ultimately join a company full of bright, ambitious people seeking to determine the job finding process for good.