Sales Operations Director
Salary competitive salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Julia Horiuchi
Date posted October 12, 2016
We’re partnering with a leading API based start-up with a very successful history thus far. The company has grown to 50 employees across two offices and numerous marquee customers. They’ve raised series A funding and have a significant amount of revenue already.
The ideal candidate will love creating operational excellence, they’ll have exceptional attention to detail, and the proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. As the Director of Sales Operations, you will report directly to the VP of Sales and will manage a team.
- Lead sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM, working with marketing, sales, product and business systems teams
- Work closely with sales management, HR and Finance to design sales incentive programs that attract top talent and drive the towards revenue goals. Develop, administer and communicate commission plans and SPIFF development and tracking
- Assist in territory planning especially around the addition of new reps and partners
- Provide guidance to sales leadership on the product types and pricing models to reach revenue goals while maximizing ROI for our customers
- 5+ years of sales operations, finance, and operations experience required
- 2+ years of experience building and managing a sales operations team
- Proven success working in a fast growth organization going through major scale in processes and employee count