Business Development Manager
Salary competitive salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Debbie Zhao
Date posted September 30, 2016
We are working with one of the most exciting start-ups in the gaming and internet space and they are looking for a Business Development Manager.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Being “good enough” isn’t good enough for you. Clients, colleagues, teammates, and interns have all loved working with you.
- A great communicator. Effective and flexible communication is key to our business.
- You enjoy multitasking. Being a fast, knowledgeable resource for clients is important. You have the ability to ask thoughtful questions, absorb what you’re taught, and apply it to your work. For us, this means closing video game deals and growing our customer base.
- You are selling design and art services for one of the most well-known and successful game and art studios in the industry. You will control the entire sales pipeline from generating a lead to closing the contract, while staying close with our production team throughout the project. Spending time checking in with clients is a must.
- Relationship building is key
- There really is room for advancement. Many of our top sales people started as interns, who consistently went above and beyond.
- At least 2 years of games or digital media industry experience in a B2B environment is required. Games Industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
- Knowledgable and passionate about games industry and/or games.
- Proven written/oral language and organization skills
- Native fluency in English. Japanese or Chinese as a secondary language is a bonus.
- Industry related BD/Sales experience is recommended.
- ART industry related experience is a huge bonus.
- Required software experience: Word, Excel, Outlook, web browsers
- Recommended software experience: Photoshop, Powerpoint, sales CRM. (Bonuses: 3DsMAX, Unity, Maya, project tracking software.)