Email & Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Location Palo Alto
Consultant Zack Grimmer
Date posted September 6, 2016
We are working with a leader in the software space to help them find a Email & Lifecycle Marketing Manager.
What You'll Do:
- Build email marketing campaigns from strategy to setup, deployment, testing and measuring. Analyze campaign performance and set the next steps by leveraging SQL / Excel to measure the results of your campaigns and find optimization areas.
- Write compelling and polished marketing copy for multiple channels (Facebook, email, blog posts) to build and optimize marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Enhance campaign performance through A/B testing.
- Collaborate with designers to build campaigns that inspire our community and mobile growth
- Be on top of email marketing practices, bring creative and new ideas to the team for testing.
We're Looking for Someone With:
- Two plus years experience in a marketing role at a fast-paced internet company
- One to two years of experience in content marketing and/or email marketing.
- CSS & HTML knowledge
- Experience with Marketo/HubSpot and/or other email service channels
- Micorsoft Excel skills
- Great written communication & copywriting skills and experience in implementing and designing content marketing campaigns
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Strong creative intuition and highly structured thinking on designs and messaging
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong project managmenet skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- The ability to work with a wide range of individuals and a team-oriented mindset
- BA / BS degree
Nice to Haves:
- Background in experimental design or statistical analysis
- Able to write SQL queries (or wish to learn)