Business Development Director
Salary $140000 - $200000 per year + Medical+Dental+Vision
Location New York
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted November 17, 2016
Continuing to expand rapidly across the country, this Consultancy joins the list of the fastest growing US Companies and rivals its much larger competitors. Due to such growth the Director of the New York office is seeking an experienced, passionate and innovative Business Development Director to drive business opportunities within their Financial Services operations.
About the role
The Business Development Director will be responsible for identifying, generating, and closing new business opportunities for the New York practice. Working in the heart of Manhattan, the role will only require 5% travel, will have the ability to work from home and have the flexibility to maintain a work life balance!
- Drive new business development efforts for the New York practice by setting strategy and crafting tactical go to market plan, develop leads, nurture opportunities, and close deals
- Lead the sale of projects with Financial Institutions currently not served by the company
- Expand active relationships to increase opportunities with current clients, and looks for ways to build new client relationships
- Collaborate with delivery teams and internal leadership to develop proposal details and approach
- Lead research, analysis, and interpretation across the Financial Services industry, including client performance and client competitor performance
- Research, organize, and manage client data; partner with the Capital Markets and Asset Management teams to strengthen intellectual property
- Participate as a cooperative, active team member by involving colleagues and collaborating with offices across the country
- Proactively develop a strong external brand and network
About the person
- You will have at least 5+ years working within a Consultancy or Financial Institution and have an extensive professional network in the New York Financial Services market, focused on the Finance & Accounting functions at large Financial Institutions
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in business development, selling professional services, networking, and generating new business
- Demonstrated ability to expand client accounts and identify and penetrate new accounts
- You are innovative and creative with high energy, enthusiasm and have a sense of humor
About the organization
This growing Consultancy is a trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations, specializing in finance, accounting, operations, risk and technology functions. The Company prides itself on having a passionate and collaborative work force with a more relaxed environment in comparison to some of the larger Consultancies and Financial Institutions.
If this roles ticks all your boxes and you have the skills and experience we are seeking, then apply today with your resume or contact Michelle Yoon at (212) 704-9900.