VP of BD & Strategic Partnerships
Salary Competitive Package
Location San Francisco
Consultant Oliver Sexton
Date posted November 11, 2016
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned and highly motivated business development executive that has a proven track record of building and leading successful strategic partnerships for companies in the mobile analytics or ad-tech ecosystem. He or she must have established contacts within enterprise marketing cloud companies (Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, etc), as well as big mobile publishers (Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Tencent, NHN, Pinterest, etc.).
- Build and oversee the relationships and project management with strategic partners including (but not limited to) the largest global digital publishers (Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Tencent, NHN, etc.) and enterprise marketing cloud companies (Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, etc).
- Work closely with the COO and CEO to build the overarching strategic partnership strategy and work against defined timelines in executing the defined goals.
- Meet with product specialist and corporate development teams within strategic partnership companies on a regular basis to educate internal stakeholders on the value proposition and identify potential product and commercial partnership opportunities.
- Establish referral and co-marketing programs with the sales and marketing teams within strategic partners.
- Provide constant feedback loop on partnership requirements to both product and engineering teams to ensure that we are delivering against partner requirements
- Work closely with departments heads to educate and execute strategic partnership initiatives.
- Manage the Business Development team which currently consists of one Sr. Partnership Manager but will likely grow over time.
- Define clear business targets with your direct reports and meet with them regularly to make sure that they are pacing well against their goals and also ensuring that they are given the tools to succeed in their roles.
- Review all contracts relating to strategic partnerships and liase with legal team to review and edit as needed
- Maintain active participation and representation at key industry events and trade shows.
- 10+ years experience in the mobile, digital marketing or analytics.
- A or B.S degree. MBA preferred.
- Established relationships with the largest global digital publishers (Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Tencent, NHN, etc.) and enterprise marketing cloud companies (Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, etc).
- Strong understanding of the mobile marketing ecosystem including but not limited to, attribution/analytics, ad networks, PMD, DSP, DMP and data aggregation tools.
- Strong understanding of the various solutions within enterprise mobile marketing clouds
- Previous experience working for a SaaS based company is plus.
- Proven track record of building and managing a high performance business development team
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced start up environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and impeccable business judgment.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.