$80000 - $140000 per year + Bonus
January 10, 2017
Backed by leading venture capitalists and former executives from the likes of AOL, Yahoo and Nokia, this global technology start-up is looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager to grow the data provider client portfolio across the US. This role will report into a General Manager and will be based in a Midtown Manhattan WeWork space with a small team.
- Grow the data provider client portfolio in the US
- Identify and build sustainable strategic partnerships with key existing and new data partners
- Acquire and negotiate deals with new data providers
- You are the main point of contact for the data providers. This will include delivering a full end-to-end service solution and ensuring optimum levels of customer service until closing
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional projects together with our marketing, product and technology teams
- Support event and trade fair preparations and participate in selected events to represent the company at industry events locally and abroad
- 5+ years of experience in a similar partnership role, successfully selling, negotiating and on-boarding data providers
- Exposure and strong relationships with relevant data providers in the US
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: Digital and Mobile Marketing, Data Management Platforms, Programmatic Advertising, Telecommunication
- Proven negotiation skills, particularly in a complex sales environment
- Strong commitment to beating sales targets, a positive attitude and incredible work ethic
- Very proactive and driven behavior – you need to be self-motivated as the role is working remotely to begin and will then move into a WeWork space
- You are passionate about data and want to bring our business to the next level
- Available to travel at least 50% of your time
Having recently received Series A funding in excess of US $6 million, this organization is focused on international expansion to build upon their client portfolio that currently includes notable telecommunication companies across Asia, Europe and the US. With the data available to the mobile advertising market, their platform works with publishers and SSPs to optimize yield, as well as advertisers and DSPs to make ad buying more efficient. You will work with serial entrepreneurs and global investors who have co-founded more than 15 successful companies.
If this role has your name written all over it and you have a resume that will impress, apply today!