Senior Business Development Manager
Salary $90000 - $200000 per year
Consultant Hannah O'Loughlin
Date posted April 20, 2017
This leading global mobile ad tech firm is on the hunt for a Senior Business Development Manager to launch the companies NYC operations. With a number of offices around the world and a US office already established in San Francisco, this Business Development Manager will be the first person on the ground in NYC to build out the advertiser portfolio.
About this role:
In this business critical position you will be responsible for growing out the advertiser portfolio and working closely with senior leaders of the business to help to build out the NYC team.
- Strategically and operationally grow the advertiser portfolio
- Acquire and negotiate deals with new advertisers and agencies
- Support event and trade fair preparations and participate in selected events to represent the company at industry events locally and abroad
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities for business growth
- Work closely with internal teams: Account Management, Ad Operations, Yield Management to communicate and prioritize needs/requests
- 3-7 years experience in Business Development and Sales, within the AdTech/Mobile Industry
- Very well connected with advertisers (this is a must)
- Willingness and ability to take full ownership of potential customer needs/requirements, end to end
- Exceptionally motivated and driven, as you will work within a small co-shared environment
- Extremely organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously
- Bachelor degree in Business or similar from a top university
With great global success and a well known name in the mobile ad tech space, this data-driven technology company is now building out their office in NYC. If you think you have the skills, experience and drive to hit the ground running in this role please apply today!