Corporate Accounts Director- Managed Markets
Location New Jersey
Consultant Adam Woolley
Date posted May 15, 2017
A new position as a Corporate Accounts/ Managed Markets Director has just arisen within an innovative Biopharm company based in the New Jersey area, with multiple locations available nationally. Working closely with a highly matrixed team, encompassing marketing, sales, finance & Medical Affairs, this position will ensure the effective access and reimbursement for assigned products. With a number of products in development, in addition to established marketplace brands, this role is essential in the continued success of the franchise.
In this business critical Director position you will be responsible for developing strategic and long term relationships with a number of key players and increasing product education across this customer base. Suitable for a strategic thinker this position offers the chance to shape a business, utilizing past relationships and experience to improve overall portfolio and team performance.
- Through the development of relationships with senior level stakeholders (Payer, Clinical, Pharmacy), identify new business opportunities and facilitate the introduction of relevant team members.
- Collaborate seamlessly to design a coherent Access & Reimbursement strategy and work with a number of internal departments to ensure integration with overall brand strategy
- With the support of Finance / Legal departments, negotiate, execute and maintain customer contracts in collaboration with sales team.
- Grow awareness, knowledge, market share and sales volume by working in partnership with key account contacts.
- Understand and promote value based reimbursement messaging internally and externally via effective communication
- Seeks to increase collaboration across internal franchises, working to share company wide best practice techniques and successful initiatives.
- Become the ‘go-to’ resource for all franchise queries relating to access, contracts, reimbursement and Medicare / Medicaid.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in market access / sales / reimbursement/
- Advanced knowledge of therapy reimbursement process with proven ability to navigate and influence stakeholders across Medicare / Medicaid, private payers, payment and coding.
- MBA or higher education beneficial. Bachelors essential.
- Demonstrable success securing favorable formulary status across Specialty Pharmacy units, IDN’s and other healthcare provider organizations.
- Ability to accommodate extensive business travel
- Strong communicator with a strategic thought process and ability to work in a matrixed team environment.
- Exceptional business acumen and flair for creative problem solving when establishing new account contact and providing customer centric solutions.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Corporate Account Director role please apply today.