Director of People Operations
Location San Francisco
Consultant Stephanie Pal
Date posted July 17, 2017
We have joined a leading software vendor company to help them find the perfect person to fill the role as a Director of People Operations.
In this dynamic role/position you will be responsible for empowering an exciting culture in a fast-paced environment, while using your operational, strategic, and tactical efforts to develop people strategy.
- Team up with senior leadership to build a motivated, high-performing, & impactful team
- Join leadership in bringing company culture to life internally as well as in the community
- Work with managers to define and prepare for development and hiring needs
- Help advance key metrics by using people-related data to measure employee engagement, performance, happiness, etc.
- Contribute to on boarding and ongoing development while creating an incredible employee experience
- Find and build solutions to make leaders better at their jobs while expanding team's capabilities
- Help every employee reach their full potential
- Develop rewarding performance management programs
- Manage benefit and compensation programs to fit the needs of the company and market competitiveness
- Be an expert at all regulatory and employment laws
- 7+ years people operations experience; 4+ years at SaaS company
- Past experience in start-up environment preferred
- BS/BA required; S/PHR or related certification preferred
- Proven record of building solid relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- You can work independently as well as being a team player to produce effective results