Senior Sales Executive- Ad Tech
Salary $130000 - $160000 per year + 300K OTE
Location New York
Consultant Adam Woolley
Date posted February 12, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An exciting AdTech start up based in New York are continuing the growth of their Sales Team and are seeking an experienced Business Development professional to drive growth and improve partner relations across key Advertising Agencies. With technology that dramatically decreases the time between marketing campaign initiation and feedback by providing in store insights, they are revolutionizing the returns achieved by their clients. Still in their growth phase this is a great chance to join a business changing the face of Retail Marketing. The company are seeking Business Development professionals with experience selling to or working with DSP's. Familiarity with Agency Trading desks or the large Media Agencies is beneficial and this experience can be gained from an internal or external sales position. Suitable for someone with a knowledge of the AdTech space and a strong grounding in sales/ business development, this role affords the opportunity to take a revolutionary technology to market and develop within a great start up culture with strong leadership.
- Establish new business relationships with brand decision makers, publishers and ad agency executives focusing on Retail industries
- Develop a deep understanding of the relationships between Advertising Agencies and DSP's (Demand Side Platforms) to create value to all parties
- Work closely with the VP of Sales & Senior management to execute sales strategy while tracking progress accurately within our customer management tool
- Understand your client’s key needs and be the voice of the customer internally, sharing regular feedback with Product and Engineering teams to allow them to align solutions with market needs
- Cross functional projects as needs arise across the organization with the CEO/Leadership team, Engineering, Marketing, Product, etc.
- Build brand image and market reputation as a key player offering unparalleled insights
5-12 years of relevant Business Development experience, matching the criteria of one of the following:
- Successful record of selling to large media agencies (WPP, Dentsu Aegis, Omnicom, Havas, IPG, Publicis)
- Worked within a NY based media agency demonstrating significant knowledge of digital campaign buying & planning. Must also have a deep knowledge of campaign metrics and analysis
- Selling brand direct digital solutions to big box retailers
- Selling to or working at a DSP with a strong background in ad tech
- Ideal candidates will understand the role of measurement & optimization in the digital ecosystem and be capable of developing a value based proposition
- Experience in early-stage startups a plus
This global platform is utilized by a number of global companies and represent a significant development opportunity.
Please only apply if you directly match the criteria above.