Remote Nationwide- Senior BPO Business Development Manager
Salary $90000 - $100000 per year + $170k + OTE
Consultant Adam Woolley
Date posted December 9, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A growing international Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partner, with specialist knowledge across the Telco, Healthcare and Retail verticals, are continuing their US expansion and seeking a driven and entrepreneurial Senior Sales Executive. Having carved a niche across the ANZ & APAC markets with companies requiring dedicated support to continue their growth, they have mirrored this success in the US and now look to continue this by hiring the first US employee. Built on a reputation of increasing efficiency and driving cost savings the business now sees the US market as a key growth market. With existing accounts across the US and a packed trade/ event schedule in 2019 they are now seeking an experienced Senior Sales Executive to lead the in market growth. Working directly with the Leadership Team this is a great chance for an entrepreneurial sell and true hunter to develop and implement a regional strategy by leveraging existing relationships as well as exploring new revenue channels. The successful candidate for this role will have key input into the budget allocation, marketing strategy and target growth sectors for the region. With a small and close knit international team the company are seeking a loyal and driven BPO seller to join their great culture. There will be semi-regular international travel to Global HQ and Outsourcing sites across APAC and the team will always be on hand to assist or act as a sounding board.
- Identify leads and opportunities via cold-calling, networking, events and/or other sources to develop relationships with C-level executives within targeted markets and sectors
- Convert leads into opportunities and close opportunities whilst continuously building your sales Pipeline
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Manage client expectations throughout the sale cycle and closing process but importantly communicate key internal implementation steps clearly to clients and internal management team on next steps ahead of time and in accordance to internal policy.
- Plan approaches and pitches to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Maintain and update daily account activity in CRM for management reporting
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of client organizations
- Proactively develop new targeted outreach campaigns, communicating strategy to the team and work with them to deliver positive results
- Conduct periodical forecasts of new opportunities and pipeline
- Minimum of 3 years’ dedicated experience selling BPO services, conducting full cycle sales
- Motivated to generate new business opportunities and participate in networking/ live events
- Experience in a remote or lean team environment beneficial
- Ability to analyse past sales data to accurately forecast business growth
- Apply a strategic approach to market exploration, carefully considering multiple verticals to establish the best area for expansion
- Proactive drive (there’s always opportunity to create one more prospect touchpoints
- Dedicated experience generating own sales opportunities and carrying them through to close
- Love for entrepreneurial environment!
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Account Executive role, please apply today.