Account Executive - Sponsorship & Events
Salary $70000 - $95000 per year + 150k OTE
Consultant Madeline Locher
Date posted December 9, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A revolutionary company backed by private equity, providing world class engagement events to convene Fortune 1000 executives to cultivate thought leadership and networking, is seeking an Account Executive - Sponsorship & Events to leverage client relationships and execute sponsorship transactions.
With a membership model that enables leaders in business to cultivate and trade knowledge in a personalized and effective manner, the company curates an exclusive audience consisting of the freshest minds in the industry to better facilitate lead generation and networking practices. The model is supported by sponsorship relationships and the tenacity of account executives to maintain and drive such sales.
About the Account Executive - Sponsorship & Events role:
As an Account Executive - Sponsorship & Events you will be responsible for positioning the company's mission to clients to create and manage sponsorship opportunities. By effective questioning to understand the client's targeted outcomes you will source, negotiate and close sponsorship agreements alongside the support of a sales development team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Educate clients and prospects on sponsorship opportunities
- Investigate areas of need for clients to position company as the preferred solutions provider
- Understand company guidelines and mission to negotiate contact terms effectively
- Analyze and regulate client engagement and discrepancies to maintain and expand renewals
- Conduct full sales cycle from sourcing, introducing, negotiating and closing
- Work alongside customer success team to ensure retention and account expansion opportunities
- Close high volume, high value client sponsorship transactions
Key requirements include:
- Between 2-8 years of quota bearing B2B experience and experience selling to senior level marketers.
- Strong interpersonal skills amongst clients and ability to sell to CMO, VP level marketers
- Experience in high volume, data-driven sales environment with deals $50k+
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM system
- Microsoft Office capabilities
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or related fields