Outreach Strategy Manager
Salary $70,000 - $90,000 per year
Consultant Madeline Locher
Date posted March 13, 20192019-03-13 2019-04-07 social-care permanent US Boston, Massachusetts Massachusetts (REMOTE FLEXIBLE) 02110 USD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new position has arisen in the inside sales department of a truly unique business operating solely in the Health and Family industry. Operating as a third-party support agency, the bsuiness works with individuals across the globe to help people realize their dream of starting a family. Led by a passionate and truly global team, they are now seeking a Sales Strategy Manager to develop crucial sales processes.
As Sales Strategy Manager you will develop communication processes to best enable engagement with the company. This will require a firm understanding of conversion rates and marketing standardization practices. The role has potential for leadership to carry out established functions designed by this individual.
This role is right for someone who can take ownership of a business area and strategize to quickly establish new business processes. This individual should be excited by the idea of contributing to a world leader in the family services industry.
- Evaluate existing lead to consultation process to determine where adjustments can be implemented
- Analyze existing data to uncover areas of improvement
- Develop effective messaging to Circle potential clients
- Manage a team to carry out strategic initiatives
- Execute strategy to engage leads in consultation step of business
- Work with key stakeholders to create new processes and report progress
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) Required
- Understanding of Salesforce or other related CRM system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite- Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in a client engagement/business development role
- Proven ability to develop strategy and execute day-to-day tactics
- Clear demonstration of process development and success