Location San Francisco, CA, USA
Consultant Liz Boston
JobRef 1217710/0012019-06-18 2019-06-24 recruitment-consultancy permanent US San Francisco California USD 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is one of the most successful executive search and recruitment companies in the world, and our San Francisco office is growing tremendously. After opening the San Francisco office in January 2012, we've quickly become one of the fastest growing and most successful offices in the Robert Walters Group. As such, we're looking for ambitious, career minded, team players to help continue the success we've enjoyed so far. As an Executive Recruiter, you will partner with tier-one venture capital firms and fast-growing start-ups to help them to source and hire the best emerging leadership talent in the market.
You will have the opportunity to deliver true full-cycle recruitment, including:
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Managing existing accounts
- Closing searches and helping on-board candidates into their new roles
- Initiating and building relationships with new hiring companies
Our San Francisco team partners directly with founders and CEO's of the most exciting and fastest growing start-ups in San Francisco and Silicon Valley, helping them hire the very best emerging leadership talent in the market.
We believe there is real value in functional specialization, meaning that you would be focused in recruiting across one of the following disciplines:
- Marketing, Business Development & Sales
- Product Management
- Software Engineering
- Finance & Operations
- People Operations
With a global presence in over 30 countries, Robert Walters offers exciting opportunities for career progression both in the US and internationally. Our other North American offices are also all growing, and so get in touch if you are more interested in opportunities in New York, Toronto, or Los Angeles.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- a true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and scalable
- world-class training - the vast majority of our global leadership team have been developed internally from junior consultants to directors and managing directors.
- global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you're eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- a career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and groom the future leaders of our business
- Our office has a 4.9* rating on Glassdoor - the best within the whole RW Group
- a first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialization both here in the Bay Area as well as internationally
- a very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- a brand new office steps away from Montgomery Bart, decked out with snacks, beer & kombucha on tap, and a shuffle board :)
*If you are interested to learn more, then please get in touch. If you don't currently have any recruitment experience please include a cover letter about why you are interested in a career in recruitment, as well as some thoughts about why you think you would excel in the role*