Regional Sales Manager - South West
Salary $70,000 - $100,000 per year
Consultant Charles Randles
Date posted May 9, 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 manufacturing-and-production 7 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters
An international company setting the standard in innovation and quality - they produce aluminum protection systems in the way of roller shutters, roller doors and sun protection. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for expanding the presence of the company in the South West region by developing relationships with manufacturers and/or fabricators and subsequently selling products. The position will heavily focus on business development with new clients and marketing of the company's products and capabilities within the region.
- Candidate must be willing to travel throughout their designated region (Texas, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma)
- Acquire new accounts via leads and other strategic selling solutions.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Create data, budgets and reports to support business, i.e.: Monthly report on sales/marketing activity.
- Represent company at important industry events and participate in industry specification activities
- Be a self starter and have a track record of managing a large patch.
- Experience selling a manufacturing product seen as a plus.
- Enthusiasm for the product and industry.