Senior Account Manager
Salary $90,000 - $110,000 per year + Equity
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Ethan Vandeventer
JobRef 118892/0012019-07-13 2019-09-01 sales permanent US New York New York 120 E. 23rd Street 10010 USD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for an opportunity in tech? An algorithmic software based company that helps recent graduates and people just beginning their professional careers is looking to grow their team by adding a Senior Account Manager. This company has secured $5Million in funding during two VC rounds and is on track to secure additional funding. In this role, you will be one reporting line away from the founders of the company and can learn from higher management. You will join a sales team of five, including two existing CSMs, account managers and a senior account manager. You will oversee a portfolio of accounts totalling $1M, working closely with the customer success team to ensure client goals are met and exceeded.
This Senior Account Manager will need to have:
- 3+ years’ experience in managing accounts, achieving both renewal and upsell revenue target
- Previous selling experience within a technology environment, a strong track record of achieving revenue goals
- Extremely organized with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, credibility in working with C-suite executives
- Ability to work closely with Customer Success team to exceed client goals
- Familiarity working in a start-up environment
You will join a tight-knit, determined but overall fun team that collaborates across teams and supports one another throughout each individuals success.