Regional Sales Manager - North West
Salary $80,000 - $100,000 per year + + 20% bonus
Location Seattle, WA, USA
Consultant Charles Randles
JobRef 119022/0012019-07-13 2019-09-06 manufacturing-and-production permanent US Seattle Washington USD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company setting the standard in innovation and quality - they produce best in class aluminum protection systems in the way of roller shutters, roller doors and sun protection. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for expanding the presence of the company in the North West region by developing relationships with manufacturers and/or fabricators and subsequently selling products. The position will heavily focus on business development with new clients and marketing of the company's products and capabilities within the region.
- Candidate must be willing to travel throughout their designated region (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa)
- Acquire new accounts via leads and other strategic selling solutions.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Create data, budgets and reports to support business, i.e.: Monthly report on sales/marketing activity.
- Represent company at important industry events and participate in industry specification activities
- 3-5 years of experience
- Be a self starter and have a track record of managing a large patch.
- Experience selling a manufacturing product seen as a plus.
- Enthusiasm for the product and industry.