Investor Relations Due Diligence Specialist
Location San Francisco, CA, USA
Consultant Jessica Taylor
JobRef 122492/0012019-09-10 2019-11-09 financial-services permanent US San Francisco California 94111 94111 USD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
$30b Global Asset Manager headquartered in San Francisco seeking an Investor Relations Due Diligence Specialist to join their IR team. The successful candidate will thrive in a role solving complex problems and enjoy communicating complicated ideas to technical and non-technical partners.
- Coordinate and respond to prospective and existing investor Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs), Requests for Information/Proposals (RFI,/RFPs), and similar requests.
- Develop and maintain a database for due diligence requests and investor questionnaires.
- Maintain, populate, and update third-party investment consultant databases with business development professionals to ensure accuracy.
- Assist withthe Company's Due Diligence Questionnaire, fund marketing materials, and corresponding appendices.
- Assist with certain internal and external reporting needs.
- Assist with certain investor inquiries, select media surveys, and regulatory filings.
- 3-5 years’ experience at an alternative asset manager or investment bank
- Quantitatively and qualitatively adept; strong analytical and writing skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and a genuine willingness and desire to learn
- Resourceful; detail-oriented; organized; proactive; adaptive
- Driven; passion for self-development and improvement
- Uncompromising integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide variety of internal and external constituents
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of accounting and reporting