Regional Sales Manager - North West
Salary $80,000 - $110,000 per year
Location Portland, OR, USA
Consultant Charles Randles
JobRef 113922/0012019-09-13 2019-11-12 manufacturing-and-production permanent US Texas Oregon USD 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This position provides the opportunity to work with a best in clase international distributor. The company was founded in Germany close to a century ago and has a significant footprint across Europe and is now looking to aggressively increase their footprint across the US. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for expanding the presence of the company in the North West region by developing relationships with manufacturers and/or fabricators and subsequently selling products. The position will heavily focus on business development with new clients and marketing of the company's products and capabilities within the region.
- Candidate must be willing to travel throughout their designated region.
- Acquire new accounts via leads and other strategic selling solutions.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Create data, budgets and reports to support business, i.e.: Monthly report on sales/marketing activity.
- Represent company at important industry events and participate in industry specification activities
- 5 - 10 years of sales experience selling in to Manufacturers.
- Be a self starter and have a track record of managing a large patch.
- Experience selling a manufacturing product seen as a plus.
- Enthusiasm for the product and industry.